Current Puppies and Litters
WHEN WILL I HAVE PUPPIES AVIALABLE?
I am currently taking deposits for our spring and summer babies.
You can easily contact me and tell me all of the specifics of what
you are looking for in a Beagle baby by filling out my puppy
questionnaire on my "Contact" page. I will be happy to
answer any questions you may have and provide you with an
example of my contract for review.
Puppies are allowed to begin going to their new homes no sooner than 8
weeks of age. All puppies in the litter must be naturally weaned for 2 weeks,
weigh a minimum of 4 lbs, be evaluated for energy level; train-ability and
personality as well as pass their physical examinations by a veterinarian
to obtain a health certificate before joining their new families.
Though most of our Beagles do run rabbits they are AKC show bred primarily.
This means they are not your average Beagle you see in your neighborhood.
Show bred Beagles are typically more stocky, have less energy, are more
outgoing and usually more attentive and easily trained. We do however produce
some higher energy puppies and though all of our babies are carefully placed
these we must take exceptional care in the placement of these. My "high"
energy level may not be what you imagine though so a description of your
family, what activities you will be perusing and your general schedule will give
me a great idea of how our opinions of energy levels compare.
OUR PUPPIES WILL:|
- Be dewormed at regular intervals.
- Be vaccinated with Neopar vaccine
- Be given their Duramune Max 5/CVK/4L vaccination.
- Be given Bronchi Shield III kennel cough preventative.
- Be given Heartworm preventative.
- Be introduced to house and crate training.
- Be given an evaluation for energy level, personality, train-ability and disposition.
- Come with an outstanding 30 month health guarantee and one week trial period.
- Come with AKC limited (non-breeding) registration paid for in purchase price.
- Be Micro-chipped and registered with purchase price.
- Come with lifetime support and mentor-ship.
- Come with a free consultation concerning puppy proofing, training and other subjects if requested.
- Come with multiple articles concerning bonding, positive reinforcement and other topics.
NOTE CONCERNING DELIVERY:
If transportation is needed I do use various handlers and transport services for ground
transportation as well as airline delivery. If airline shipping is required I can assure you
that shipping your puppy by airline is safe. Puppies that are shipping have already been
acclimated to an airline crate and are NOT at all traumatized during the flight. As a
matter of fact ground transport takes longer and can sometimes be MORE traumatizing.
There are strict federal regulations in place concerning how animals are cared for during
airline transport and in all of my years of breeding I have shipped countless puppies and
have never had a puppy become lost, inured or traumatized.