We focus on Beagles
that can do it all
here at Lane Rae!
Current Puppies and Litters
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AN OLDER PUPPY OR ADULT
PLEASE VISIT OUR AVAILABLE PAGE
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHAT LITTERS HAVE ARRIVED
AND ARE PLANNED IN THE FUTURE
With the help of our wonderful puppy raiser, Stephanie Fitzgerald, and her
family we are expecting litters from our line in 2015. I will be attending competitions
too often to whelp and raise litters and I am so thankful for their assistance.
They give our babies the love and attention the require to become well rounded,
healthy and happy adults and they follow our precise rearing program that has
been established by me through many years as a breeder.
Stephanie would be happy to answer any questions that I am unable to concerning
her rearing process but she is unable to answer specific questions such as genetic
testing, breeding selections or pedigrees and general Beagle health questions that
may be important to prospective families. Stephanie and her family love what they
do but their responsibility to my breeding program only involves raising our babies
in the best environment possible and that is her responsibility full time.
We allow our puppies to start going to their new homes between 8-10 weeks of age
depending on when they are weaned as we believe in a natural weaning process.
Once the puppies are fully weaned and evaluated they are ready to join their new families.
OUR PUPPIES WILL:|
- Be regularly dewormed at 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 weeks.
- Be given their first in a series of Duramune Max 5/CVK/4L vaccinations.
- Be given Bronchi Shield III kennel cough preventative.
- Be given their first dose of Heartworm preventative.
- Be introduced to house and crate training.
- Be given an evaluation for energy level, personality and disposition.
- Come with an outstanding health and satisfaction guarantee and one wee trial period.
- Come with AKC limited (non-breeding) registration.
- Come with lifetime support and mentorship.
- Come with a free consultation concerning puppy proofing, training and other subjects.
- Come with multiple articles concerning bonding, positive reinforcement and other topics.
- Be delivered to your home at no additional charge up to 350 miles of Staunton VA.
NOTE CONCERNING DELIVERY:
Airline shipping is available if you life to far away. We can assure you that shipping your puppy by
airline is safe and puppies rarely suffer any stress during the flight. There are strict federal regulations
in place concerning how animals are kept, where they are kept, the temperature, how often they are
offered food and water and even how long their crate can be left on the runway while being unloaded
(10 minutes). In all of my years of breeding I have shipped countless puppies and have never had an
issue or a puppy that didn't arrive at it's new destination healthy and happy. If you are interested in
shipping by airline there are additional fees for the shipping crate, veterinary health certificate and the
actual cost of shipping which is usually between $340-$380 depending on the distance and the weight.
We prefer to use Delta Dash counter to counter service.
We currently have a litter of two female puppies tri-colored puppies that were born on February 27th.
We will possibly have one available to show or companion homes but will not know for certain until
they reach 8 weeks of age.
EXPECTED AND PLANNED LITTERS:
We are expecting a litter of puppies the last of April or very early May. Tri colored puppies will arrive
with a slight chance of bi-colored puppies as well. We currently are taking verbal reservations.