We focus on Beagles
that can do it all
here at Lane Rae!
Current Puppies and Litters
WHEN WILL I HAVE PUPPIES AVIALABLE?
I have one female baby available now and is ready to go.
I will also have a female tri baby that is not yet reserved and will
be ready to go January 3rd as well as a male and female that will
be ready to go the third week of January.
Puppies are allowed to begin going to their new homes no sooner than 8
weeks of age. All puppies in the litter must be naturally weaned for 2 weeks,
weigh a minimum of 4 lbs, be evaluated for energy level; train-ability and
personality as well as pass their physical examinations by a veterinarian
before joining their new families.
Though most of our Beagles do run rabbits they are AKC show bred primarily.
This means they are not your average Beagle you see in your neighborhood.
Show bred Beagles are typically more stocky, have less energy, are more
outgoing and usually more attentive and easily trained. We do however produce
some higher energy puppies and though all of our babies are carefully placed
these we must take exceptional care in the placement of these. My "high"
energy level may not be what you imagine though so a description of your
family, what activities you will be perusing and your general schedule will give
me a great idea of how our opinions of energy levels compare.
OUR PUPPIES WILL:|
- Be dewormed at regular intervals.
- Be given their Duramune Max 5/CVK/4L vaccination.
- Be given Bronchi Shield III kennel cough preventative.
- Be given Heartworm preventative.
- Be introduced to house and crate training.
- Be given an evaluation for energy level, personality, train-ability and disposition.
- Come with an outstanding health and satisfaction guarantee and one week trial period.
- Come with AKC limited (non-breeding) registration for companion Beagles.
- Come with lifetime support and mentor-ship.
- Come with a free consultation concerning puppy proofing, training and other subjects if requested.
- Come with multiple articles concerning bonding, positive reinforcement and other topics.
NOTE CONCERNING DELIVERY:
We do offer personal delivery through a transport service or through other breeders
and friends that cover a large portion of the east coast. If airline shipping is preferred
or required I can assure you that shipping your puppy by airline is safe and puppies
that are well adjusted and they are not traumatized during the flight. There are strict
federal regulations in place concerning how animals are cared for during airline
transport and in all of my years of breeding I have shipped countless puppies and have
never had a puppy become lost, inured or traumatized. Of course I am happy to welcome
visitors at my kennel and home in Greensboro NC as well.